CALI Unbound: The State of CALI's Strategic Projects
The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) is involved in many areas including...
- electronic casebooks (eLangdell)
- access to justice (A2J-Author)
- open law (Free Law Reporter)
- blogging and podcasting (Classcaster and Lawdibles)
- video annotation in support of experiential learning (MediaNotes)
- electronic tutorials and assessment (CALI lessons)
- community building/social media (CALI Conference/Teknoids)
- legal research education (Community Authoring Project)
- ... and more!
In this session, John Mayer, CALI's Executive Director, will talk about the progress of many of these projects and where CALI is going with them. The session will also invite attendees to ask questions and brainstorm ideas for other projects and talk about CALI's strategic directions. Come to this session and answer the question "What would YOU like CALI to be working on?"